Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Nellie's Irish Dance Outfit and More

  1. #1
    Inactive Member luanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you're gonna love the Irish dance outfit! I love mine, but put it on Kailey.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I just made the purchase. Nellie's Irish Dance outfit is on its way to me as we speak!! I am very excited as I am part Irish. That and I am unhealthly obsessed with all things celtic.

    Not only I am getting Samantha's Ivory Party shoes to go with her Lawn Party Outfit that I already own. On ebay I got a great deal on two of Samantha's Goblets from her lemonade set. (My sister managed to break one of mine, it was mendable without even being able to tell where it broke... but still) SO its been a grand day!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You'll love Nellie's Irish Dance Outfit! It is so beautiful! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member diana conover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, that Irish Dance outfit looks so gorgeous!
    I wish I had one. It goes on the list ( a long one, I'm afraid)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •